For our date we decided to go to Akiu. Akiu is very famous in Japan for their Onsens. Onsens are special mineral fild, from the earth, all natural hot springs. This was my first time to the Onsen, so we rented a private spa. You have to go naked so this is why we rented our own and so we could be together. Men and Women have to go into the Onsens separately.
We ate dinner at a restaurant in the Hotel which served good traditional Japanese food. I had Curry rice and Lane had fried Oysters. It was very good. Then we went and sat in the Onsen. We rented it for an hour and it was such a neat new experience. The water was so hot, but the outside air was so cold, so you quickly get use to the hot water. We were right along the river and we could just look up at the stars. I had really hoped it would snow, but it did not. It was a great date and a fun new experience.
I know what you are thinking- who took that picture? Don't worry we took this picture using the timer on the camera.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Is it four years now? Holy cow. Sounds like you had lots of fun... I love that Japanese hot tub thing. And I love that you have to be naked! I seriously am laughing... in a good way.
How fun, good for you guys! Happy Anniversary! I could really use one of those japanese hot tubs right now! Glad you had a good time :)
You told mom and dad you were naked together? What? Lane is still just your little friend, remember?
Ok that was susie who posted under Linda's name
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you celebrated Japanese style. How fun! I want to go to one of those things. I am glad that you two are okay from your car crash.
Post a Comment