1/08/2008

Kids say the darnest things.

I had to post this even though it happen a couple of weeks ago. Sophia, my almost 3 year old, talks a mile a minute. That is not an exaggeration either. Not only does she not stop talking she says the funniest things.
Two weeks ago we were driving down to Tokyo to pick up Lane's mom from the airport. We were using a rental car that had a navigator in it. Every time we drove into a new Prefecture (state) the navigator would state which one we were in. While we were driving threw Tokyo the navigator came on and said something else that we had not heard before. So I asked Sophia what it said. She said back to me, "I think she told me to stop picking my nose mom." I could not believe she said that. I could not stop laughing. She knows I don't like her to do that and she thought the Navigator caught her red handed. Just so you know this Navigator is all in Japanese; so we truly didn't know what it said.
This picture was taken by a friend a couple of months ago, but it goes along with her funny personality.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's been too long since I've seen your little family. I'm excited to see you guys when you come back from your Japan adventure, even though it's a ways down the road. I can only imagine what else comes out of a three-year olds mouth... so much fun!