One last Canada picture:
I couldn't get a better picture, but here is Lane and Grace on a tube. I am really happy that she enjoyed it.

Our trip to California:
Sophia is trying to style the hair that my dad has left.

My mom in the Kimono that I bought for her in Japan.

My dad dancing with Grace and Sophia.

My BFF Lynn and I at the shop she works at in San Fransisco. I always love getting together with her when I am in town.

My sister Susie with Grace.

Activities in between California and Mexico.
Sophia Rock climbing. Lane was so proud of her.

Grace and Sophia with their cousins outside the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point.

Sophia's first day of school.

Sophia at the Gardens at Thanksgiving point.

All the cousins at the Gardens.

Our trip to Rosarito, Mexico:
I love this flower in this setting. Mexico is so beautiful.

Grace in the pool at night. I love the glow of the pool behind her.

Sophia playing on the beach.

Sophia asleep after the beach.

Our last meal in Rosarito Mexico. The famous Lobster meal. This will probably be the last time we go down there for a very long time. I will miss everything about Rosarito Mexico.
2 comments:
Oh Katie, I love these pictures. I love the one of Grace and mom and then Sophia and Dad. They know how to treat the old folks. =)
I love the pictures so much! What fun vacations! Love the one where your Dad is dancing with the girls, that is priceless :)
Post a Comment