So what have we been up to. Not much. School started the end of August the girls are in 1st and Kindergarten. They love school. Lane also started fall semester at the same time. I thought this whole grad student thing wasn't too bad over the summer. I got to see Lane every night and all was great. Well I have been wrong. I see Lane about 10 hours a week. Maybe a bit more if I take him to school. Some days I don't see him at all. I know we share a bed but when he goes to bed a 2am and leaves at 6am- well I don't even realize he is there. Some days are hard, but boy am I glad I have two girls to keep me so busy. We are remodeling our house and that is lots of busy work so its not so bad when Lane is not around. I still have plenty to do. Just think in two years this will all be a memory and Lane will have a great Job and we can see him more often. I love my husband so much and I appreciate all of his hard work. Now if only he had time to read my blog.


With the girls in school and only having one car. I walk three miles a day now to get my girls to and from school. Don't worry they only have to walk one mile round trip.

The top of the sleeping giant. In the background that is long island sound. We aren't too far from the ocean.

Playing some game at the beach. This beach trip happened while Lane had his summer break.
.jpg)
Lane is holding up 9 fingers because he is now 29.
3 comments:
When will your house be completely remodeled?
Matt- My house is almost done minus the attic. I do have lots of reorganizing to do. On the first two floors I just need to paint. The attic will be done as soon as I can get to it.
ah- you make me scared for grad school... definitely not going to see the husband very much :( but you are right- it'll be over before you know it! can't wait to see the house all completed!
Post a Comment