As I watched all the kids coloring the fruit on their pictures I noticed different things. Most of the boys were not very good. They would just scribble all over the fruit with out a care to stay in the lines. Most of the girls colored cautiously and kept in mind which color the fruit needed to be. Now little Coco chan carefully colored each fruit, but she just colored them what ever colored she wanted to. One little girl just color everything pink. It’s neat to see other children the same age as Coco chan, but with such different personalities. After they colored their pictures they had a potty break and a drink break.
All the kids have a blue cup that they take to a sink to get water. It’s so cute to see Coco chan at school. She is becoming so independent. After that it was time for lunch. All the children then sing a song before eating that basically says mom thank you for the wonderful meal we are about to eat. It is really cute and sweet. Then all together they say the magical words: “Itedakimasu” which means we are grateful for the food we are about to partake. All Japanese say it before every meal. After that Momo chan and I went home to have our own lunch. It sure looks like Coco chan is having a good time at school.
3 comments:
How fun, this is sooo cool! I think it's so neat that your little girls, and Lane and you have had the opportunity to have such a cool experience by living in another Country! I love when you post, because it's always something way cool!
Wow! What an incredible experience that you are all having. Are you ever going to come back? I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so cute also.
Yea! It will be fun to have you home. We will definiately have to all get together in celebration!
Post a Comment