2/03/2008

Got love the green grandpa sweater!

Two weeks ago my friend Maria and I went to the mall to buy the tickets for our trip to Sapporo. While we were there, Maria wanted to get Grace and Sophia birthday presents. We went to this really cool clothing store called Zara- I think it is a popular italian or spanish store. Any how Maria picked out the cutest sweater for Sophia. She also got Grace one, that is cute too, but it doesn't compare to the Green Grandpa sweater for Sophia. I love it on her. So thanks so much Maria. I also couldn't wait to give it to Sophia so I gave it to her early. Here are pictures of Sophia in her rockin Grandpa sweater.


Sophia giving the classic peace sign. It is what all the Japanese people do in their photos.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you're right- she rocks in that sweater!

Lance and Becky said...

Love the sweater, she looks so cute in it! She's darling!