Grace Jumping off the diving board. Grace loves to do this. When Lane asked me to jump off the diving board the other day I couldn't. I know I am wired, but one of my fears must be jumping off diving boards.





Lane with the girls.

Although Sophia is afraid to jump off the diving board she loves to hold her breath under water. She is cute. She does really well. Even though she can't swim, this is a good first step.



In this picture you see the mountains and the Lake a little bit.
3 comments:
fun! i don't like diving boards either...
probably hardest for commentors to navigate the japanese than for me to post in it. i love seeing photos of your life in america. miss you guys, send the girls my love and make them eat pasta! thinking of inviting everyone over for a halloween party, will get on it soon. maybe we could even talk via skype when it happens?!
K- we need to come over and swim with you guys! How fun is that...and the kids would have a ton of fun! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment