I am so happy that Susie is finally married. Now I can't wait for her to have kids. There is nothing like having your only sister being just like yourself. We are married sisters and next we will be sisters with children together.
The week after Susie got married Lane and I got sealed together through our church in Salt Lake City Utah. Normally you get sealed when you are first married, but we did everything backwards. But now we will be together forever.
We had all of our closest friends and family with us to celebrate. Even the Koseki family from Japan came to visit us.
1 comment:
I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it down to SLC for your sealing! But I am so happy for you and your family- nothing like being together for eternity. I cannot believe Susie is married- crazy! Now it's Rach's turn... :)
Post a Comment