1/09/2009

Christmas break.

Here is what we did over the holiday season.

The girls got lots of fun things for christmas including disney princess dolls, clothing, board games, and some other fun stuff.


Sophia and Grace passed presents out to everyone.


We went to Park City for the week after Christmas to ring in the new year. We did lots of sledding. The girls in their snow gear.


Grace going down the hill.



Sophia going down the hill.


The girls were good about bringing their sleds back up the hill.



Grace and Sophia with their cousins on Main street in park City on New Years day.
We wanted to get the kids out of the condo so we took the free bus to walk around Historical Main Street and then after about 10mins. of that, the kids(well my kids) were ready for a break. They were so thirsty and the only drinking fountain we knew of was at deer valley ski resort. So we got back on the bus and went over to deer valley for a potty break and some water.


My girls were really tired by the end of the two hour outing. Here they are walking in front of the Park City Mountain resort, right near our condo.


It was a nice holiday break and we can't wait for our next break.

2 comments:

Kari Ann said...

Looks like fun! I love Christmas! Glad that you had a good one! We need to go swimming sometime.

Anonymous said...

It is after a long absence.
Do you learn it? It is Kumano kindergarten.
I stood very much since Grace came back to U.S.A. It is a good old memory. All the teachers are well. Grace think whenever they watch a photograph that they are cheerful.
Please come to the Kumano kindergarten to play by all means this time if I come to Japan to play. I wait. Then.
I'm sorry in English somehow.