6/04/2009

Catching up!

Wow, it is already June. I have a little catching up to do.
While I was in England Lane was in a car accident and totaled out car so we got a new one. We ended up getting a bright red Toyota Prius. Great gas mileage too.



The girls both finished their pre-schools for the summer. Grace will start Kindergarten in the fall and Sophia will do another year at pre-school.
Sophia's last day of school with her wonderful teacher.

Then I also have been meaning to show off these pictures. These were taken on the cruise we took back in February. I just love the one of Grace she looks like an angel to me.
I also love the one with Lane. He is the greatest father.


I am excited for summer this year. I have lots of things planed for me and my girls. So Summer here we come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the car accident looked nasty, i assume lane's fine and am glad. summer is going to be great i think. cannot wait myself and am so happy the weather is amazing again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari Ann said...

Glad Lane wasn't hurt, that looks bad! Swimming was fun the other day Katie, thanks.