
After California, my dad and sister (who is pregnant) drove me and my girls back to Utah. They stayed with me for a week. And we had a great time. I took them to Park City (a first for my dad), and we went to Mona Utah to see the beautiful Lavender fields.


A week later after my dad and sister left, the girls and I headed out east for the Shepard family vacation. First we drove out to Branson Missouri (the family version of Las Vegas). There we got to eat good food and see an amazing chinese acrobatic show. I highly recommend Branson to any family. From Branson we drove north to Kirksville Mo, to visit Lane's brother David and his family. They showed us around Kirksville and we had a wonderful time playing with the cousins, Kenny and Tauni.


From Kirksville we headed north again to Minneapolis MN, to visit Lane's other brother Chuck and his family. We stayed there for five days. This is where Lane met up with us for the rest of the trip. The girls got to play with two more cousins, Katesy and Charlie. And the whole time Aunt Jen, (chucks wife) entertained the kids non stop, she is wonderful. As Sophia still says," she is the most fun person ever."
We had a great time.


After Minneapolis we headed north to Canada. Every year we meet up with Lane's uncle Ross for a week at the Webster cabin on Moose Lake. This year it happen to be very cold and rainy so I never did get in the lake. But it was nice to visit with everyone.

On our way home from Canada we always take a different route. This year we stopped at Mt Rushmore. It also happen to be the largest motorcycle rally in the country going on so we saw hundreds of thousands of motorcycles. It was quiet the sight. We finally made it home during the first week of august some time. So in just 6 weeks the girls and I have managed to travel about 5000 miles. It was a long time to be in the car, but a lot of fun. The girls did awesome in the car the whole time.
1 comment:
I love the picture with mom and everyone during her birthday.
Post a Comment