10/20/2009

Cancun 09

About a month ago Lane and I went to Cancun with our friends. An adult only vacation. Very awesome. My wonderful mother flew in from California to take care of Sophia and Grace while we were gone. We enjoyed 6 days on no kids for the first time since they were born. We stayed at the royal in Cancun. It was all inclusive so we only left the resort one time for an excursion. It was so nice to be with all of our great friends.
Through out the week we enjoyed loads of great foods and drinks (I love virgin Pina coladas). Lane and I got a couples massage (very romantic and relaxing). We went on a Jungle tour/snorkling adventure (yes I did see a shark). And Lane played lots of volleyball while I got an awesome tan. It was a wonderful vacation.


Me holding parrots. Very cool.


The guys playing volleyball.

All of our friends that went with us.

It was so humid that our camera kept getting all fogged up.

The trip back home with my wonderful husband. Can you see how tan my face is.

No comments: