
So here is the house that we bought in Connecticut (well we will close on the 26th). Here are the specks as well:
It was built in 1900. We get to live in a 110 year old house. Awesome. It has three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an unfinished attic, and full basement. We will be redoing the downstairs bathroom, kitchen, and finishing the attic. It has beautiful original hardwood floors and molding around all the doors and windows. I am very exciting this is our first home. Lane is heading back there at the end of April for renovations. And I will join him the first week of June. Lots to get done over the next 6 weeks, but I am very happy to put a close on this chapter of our life and begin the next one.
4 comments:
oh my goodness, i so love your house! definitely will need to see pics after the renovations :)
Such a neat place. I hope we make it out to come see it in person:)
Cool! Congrats to you and good luck.
awesome news! congrats!
Post a Comment