
Wow, we are leaving tomorrow. This is our last night in Utah for a very long time. I can't believe two years have gone by. We have been very busy while waiting for our departure. The girls graduated from Kindergarten and pre-school. They performed as munchkins in the wizard of oz. They danced in their Dance recital of Cinderella and I. All the while we pack and shipped Lane out of here Last Tuesday; to drive to CT all by himself. He started PA school on the 24th and is already stressed out with all the homework he has. I think tons of packed boxes adds to the stress as well. The girls and I will fly out tomorrow, but not to CT we are first stopping in Portland Or, to visit my family and then we will join Lane next Friday. I will miss all of our family and friends so much. We have really enjoyed our time here in Utah. Please come and visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment