



The day after boating we headed up to Deerfield Massachusetts with some friends. We went to the butterfly conservatory and the Yankee Candle Flagship store. Both were really neat places and we would never have known about it if our friends didn't invite us to come along. I need to tell you a little about the Yankee Candle Flagship store. It is huge and Santa resides there all year round. They have built this store around the themes of the their candle scents. The sweet candy scented candles are in a candy shop. The Christmas cookie smell is located where you go meet santa. We only spent a few hours here, but you could easily spend the whole day.



Last Sunday I had the opportunity to go up to Boston for the afternoon/evening. My brother Matt flew in for a business trip so I took the chance to see him while I could. We are exactly two hour from there and I had never been. So I didn't want to pass up the opportunity. We walked the Freedom trail until the girls got tired and then we ate Lobster at the Purple Shamrock. It was fun and nice to see my brother.
The freedom trail is paved with red brick or painted red. Makes it easy to find everything.

This is Paul Rever's tombstone.

That is the balcony where the deceleration of independence was first read to the public.


My first lobster since living in new england. It was yummy.
1 comment:
Did you eat the crabs you caught?
Post a Comment