My last week of my last pregnancy is finally here. I am scheduled for an induction on the 20th and I couldn't be happier to get this over with 2 weeks early. The heat and humidity have become unbearable and the swollen ankles get worse by the minute. I can't wait to meet our baby girl so I can stop worrying about her.
5 comments:
How did it get here so fast? I am so excited for you! Wish I was closer so I could come meet her before she gets too big.
wow- she's almost here! how exciting! hang in there this last week. always seem like the home stretch is the longest
Good luck Katie! We'll be thinking about you. Hope it goes well.
Yay! I can't to see pictures of her! That's so crazy that you're already at the end..but I bet it went by much slower for you than it did for others! Good luck!
Can't wait to see more pictures of the baby...hint hint:)
Post a Comment