The bag. A nice handy huge Kenneth Cole animal print bag. My sweet Aunt Yolanda gave it to me as a present right before I came to Japan. It has done very well.


Next the contents of my bag. Hmmm which order should we start in? How about clock wise from the top right corner.
- Wipes from KFC. How exciting every where you eat in Japan they give you wipes in excess and I just tend to save them.
-Tour book of Seoul Korea. I am reading up on what to see in Seoul because I am going there in 3 weeks
-Hand Sanitizer. A moms dream come true
-My camera, well for all those times you want to take a picture and don't have your camera on you. So I always have it with me.
-My wallet. This could be a whole other tag game.
-Toys from McDonald's, enough said.
-My planner. So I don't over plan anything like I sometimes do when I don't have this handy
-Animal print bag that goes with my purse that is filled with point cards from too many stores that I have know I idea which store to use which one at.
-Japanese phrase book. For all the awkward moments that I encounter while in Japan
-Important papers. By important I mean expired international drivers permit, Some expired medical cards.
-Passport. I need to go get a re-entry permit for my trip to Korea and I don't want to forget these
-Two pens. In case I lose one
-Xlish gum. This is the most minty flavored gum on the face of the earth. Most people can't stand it for more than a minute. I love it though.
-Tiny key chain. Don't know where it came from.
-Vicks cough drops. A must in the winter here.
-My tiny umbrella. This perfect for those days that it looks nice and sunny and then it turns into a rain storm. And who wants to carry around a huge umbrella, not me.
So I think that was it. Now I have to tag three people. So I tag: Anna, Terra, and Becky.
No comments:
Post a Comment