Today's picture.
Last Year's picture. I think she looks the same. Her hair is a little longer this year and this year she looks a little more excited to be going to school.
I had to throw this one in. As we were coming home from our Saturday activities Grace fell asleep in the car. She was in the front seat so it was really sunny and she asked to wear my sunglasses and then she fell asleep. It was really cute so we took a ton of photos.
3 comments:
katie- you have a daughter going to school!! how crazy is that!! those pictures are adorable. sophia looks excited for her sis as well. i love that last picture!
Wow I can't believe how long gracie's hair is. Sophia looks so happy for her sister. Rayce, Maysyn, and Maddy love seeing the adorable pictures. love you guys
Cute pictures, especially the one with Grace asleep with your sunglasses on!
Post a Comment