Today was Grace's last day of school for this school year. I can't believe she has already finished one year of school. Only 12 more to go. I am proud of her for going everyday even in the beginning when she didn't understand any Japanese. I am also grateful to her Teacher Hitomi Sensei. Hitomi Sensei so willing taught Grace threw the communication barrier and did a awesome job. If she ever does read this Thank You so much and thanks for all that you did for Grace this past year.
Here is Grace with her Sensei during the sports festival. I wish I had a better shot of both of them.
2 comments:
Yay, Grace! Congrats on your school year being over! That's so cool, the world needs more teachers like that!
Wow! Did they speak englich at all? Can she speak Japanese at all? What a neat experience for her. I am sure that her good teacher made a huge difference, as does any good teacher.
Post a Comment