3/14/2008

Ski Jo!

Last Saturday we went skiing with some friends. This was the first time I got to go this season and possibly the last. Its been getting pretty warm these last couple of days. We went with another family and we all had a good time. I didn't get many pictures or good pictures for that matter. With 4 kids between the four of us we all took turns watching the kids go sledding. First the dads watched the kids and then after lunch us moms watched the kids. Also this time skiing I used short skis. Lets just say I don't really like them. Or at least I am not used to them. I didn't fall, but I am not sure I want to use them again next season.

Here is Akari Chan, Mika, and Sophia all getting ready to go outside.

You can't see it at all (very bad picture) but out in the distance is the Ocean. I think is so cool to be able to ski and see the ocean at the same time. This shot makes me want to get a new camera. Oh and our house is right in between the two.

Here is Grace at the top of the sledding hill.

1 comment:

Kari Ann said...

How fun! It looks like the resort was a little different than Park City...huh?