Today is Lane's 27th birthday. I am so lucky to have this wonderful man as my Husband. We aren't doing much for his big day. We just got back from Tokyo yesterday. I am planning on making him a Pumpkin pie for his birthday cake though. Oh and since I know he wont read this until after I give him his birthday presents. I got him his own DS Lite. We already have one, but it is pink and so I bought him a manly colored one. I hope he likes it. Here is a picture of the birthday boy.
3 comments:
Yay, happy birthday Lane! That is a beautiful picture, man you guys always do the coolest stuff!
Hey Lane, Happy Birthday. We are excited to see you guys when you come back this summer.
Happy belated birthday bro! I was sick during it and barely made it to work, but I thought about you almost every time I wrote the date (about 16 times) which may be more than you deserve...15 times would be enough. ;) Happy 27th! We are excited to see you all in July/August. - Dave
Post a Comment